Terms & Conditions
- You as the purchaser, must be authorised to place orders on behalf of your company.
- All wholesale prices are + GST
- We require an opening order with a minimum value of $350.00. For existing accounts, a minimum dispatch value of $300.00 is required.
- Special Order requests – orders below the minimum dispatch value can be accommodated at our discretion and will incur a 20% re-packing fee with a minimum charge of $10.
- credit card details to be entered via the ‘Fast Track My Order’ function during checkout for immediate payment.
- only available to approved customers.
- Delivery of orders will incur freight. Freight will be calculated on weight and cubic size at the time of packing. Furniture items are shipped on pallets.
- A minimum freight charge of $12.00 + GST applies to all dispatches.
- Delivery to private addresses requires an ‘Authority to Leave’ (ATL) if unattended. Please contact Custoemr Service if unable to provide this authority. If ATL is declined and the address is unattended, a re-delivery fee of $10.00/carton will be charged.
- We will automatically combine all New Orders, Confirmed Orders & Backorders into a single dispatch to minimise freight. Duplicate orders for products will be removed automatically – the latest order for the item will be held as the current order quantity.
- Please check the address details on the invoice and confirm that they are correct. If there are special delivery instructions, including opening hours, please advise us before goods are dispatched as a ‘re-delivery’ charge per carton will apply if the freight company is unable to deliver the goods on the first attempt.
- Existing customers are not required to enter payment information at the time of ordering, an invoice will be sent once the order is packed and ready for dispatch. This ensures we do not bill you if there is an out of stock item. However, credit card details can be entered to fast track your order.
- To ‘Fast Track’ an order, please fill in your details including credit card payment in the ‘Fast Track My Order’ section during checkout. This will ensure your order will be sent without delay as soon as it has been packed.
- Credit card payment is available for current invoices via phone and online via our website. We accept Visa & MasterCard only. Payments will appear on your statement as Cereria Molla . Please note that if your card is regularly declined, your orders may revert to PROFORMA
- Overdue Accounts - Interest is payable by the purchaser at 1.25% per month on all accounts outstanding for 30 days from date of invoice. In addition, if payment is made by credit card, fees may apply on overdue accounts at a maximum rate of 2.5%.
- Immediate payment required for all invoices under $300.00.
- Registered Clients can view & review accounts details, statements, store information, backorders, and submit credit requests on our website in the My Account section.
- To be listed as a stockist on our website, customers must have an existing active account – that is, customers must have received an invoice in the past 3 months.
- Stock remains the property of Cereria Molla Australia (My Tribe Living Pty Ltd) until invoice is paid in full.
- We offer limited product exclusivity to our customers in some geographical areas. We reserve the right to refuse supply based on store location.
- Once a new order is submitted it will be cross checked against existing accounts in your area for conflicts. Once the order has been reviewed and approved, we will contact you for payment.
- Prepayment is required before dispatch (Proforma).
- We do not offer our products for sale through markets and will cease future supply if we find customers selling our products via markets.
- Your order may include goods from both Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart. Separate invoices will be supplied for these companies.
- Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart and our websites www.cereriamolla.com.ay & www.lissapollock.com.au are strictly wholesale only. We reserve the right to refuse supply of goods as we see fit.
- All items are sold in minimum quantity packs, as indicated on the website. All orders for single pieces or odd numbered quantities may be rounded up to the nearest pack quantity without notice. It is possible to order less than the required minimum quantity in most cases, however a surcharge will apply.
- Care is taken to ensure the colours/ prints and measurements of products featured in our catalogues and on the website are as close to actual as we can achieve, but we are not liable for any errors or variations.
- New Products – New products are launched on our website and in our catalogues. In some cases, goods are pre-sold before they arrive into stock. These new items are marked “Pre- Order” or “Coming Soon”. Because we pre-sell these items, your order may be split into multiple deliveries, based on product availability with items not supplied remaining on backorder unless specifically advised. You will only be invoiced for the goods that are being delivered - we do not invoice or charge for items on back order. Any items not supplied in a delivery will automatically go onto backorder.
- Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Although we do our best to keep product information including descriptions, measurements & images updated and accurate, no responsibility is taken for the accuracy of information provided. Please check any pertinent details before placing your order - Measurements, Description, Colour errors and omissions are excepted.
- Cushion prices include inners unless the item description specifically lists the item as an “unfilled cushion”.
- Active customers have access to a range of Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart product images and style shots. Active customers have ordered and received goods in the past 3 months.
- We authorise the limited use of our images for use on customer retail websites and/ or to be used for marketing and promotion purposes online and instore.
- We only allow use of product images and style shots for the items that have been purchased by the customer on invoice.
- Any other use requires written permission from Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart.
- All images remain the property of Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart.
- Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart reserve the right to demand the cease of use of any images as they see fit.
- Drop Shipping is a great way to extend your sales, without the cost & hassle of ordering products in minimum quantities into your store and then having to repackage and send on to your client.
- We have an established drop shipping service designed to handle shipping for you, reducing the cost of getting products to your clients and increasing the speed that they receive them, resulting in greater end user satisfaction.
- To get further information on terms, costs, process and exclusions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering as a client on the Cereria Molla Australia, and Lisa Pollock - Art from the Heart website you agree to all the above terms and conditions. Please be advised by pressing the confirm order button, your order will be considered final confirmation and acceptance of our trading terms.